Royal Wootton Bassett Estate Agents for Guaranteed Long Term Rental
Guaranteed Rent in Royal Wootton Bassett is a relatively simple deal structure that totally relieves the prospective landlord of all hassle, stress and worry when it comes to renting out their property in Royal Wootton Bassett.
How it works:
Physis Realty is one of the most awarded and successful realtors in the World. The brokerage operates in seven countries, primarily for high net worth individuals and well known blue-chip companies.
Physis Realty are retained by major worldwide employers who are relocating their UK staff back home. These key staff are instrumental to these organizations and get well looked after.
We only deal with returning UK executives from blue chip companies who are being relocated back home as Asian and south American operations scale back their presence in these regions. HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan and Major News Organizations are among Physis Realtys clients in Asia and the GCC.
Many of these executives have been out of the UK for 20 years or more. In fact, we have over 8,700 returning UK executives looking for accommodation in the UK’s Golden Triangle i.e. the area from London to Bristol, up to Birmingham and then back to London through the Cotswolds, Oxford and the Chiltern Hill.
Royal Wootton Bassett is firmly in the Golden Triangle for premium property rentals.
Physis Realty can take a long term Corporate Rental of your Property for up to Five Years Guaranteed Rent:
- No hassle with agents
- No worries about tenenta
- No maintenance (all maintenance is included)
- No periods when your property is vacant
- 100% hands off rental experience
- No management fees
- No agent fees
- No finders fees
- No hidden costs whatsoever
- At the end of the corporate tenancy your property is returned to exactly the same condition as when we take over
Royal Wootton Bassett Estate Agents
There are many estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett, as a landlord or seller it can be difficult to choose who to trust. In fact, with the current market its not unusual for Royal Wootton Bassett estate agents to not even return your call.
This article will help you to:
- Find the best Royal Wootton Bassett estate agent
- Choose the best estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett
- Assess the typical estate agent fees in Royal Wootton Bassett
- What you should know about the Royal Wootton Bassett property market
Physis Realty Estate Agent in Royal Wootton Bassett
If you’re looking for an estate agent in Royal Wootton Bassett to sell your property, let’s have a totally free, confidential and matter of fact conversation.
Lots of estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett have forgotten about old style client service. Just because the market is ‘hot’ right now in Royal Wootton Bassett surely it doesn’t mean that all the old world values of honesty, integrity and service have to be thrown out in the clamor for sales?
We love our initial chats with prospective property owners looking to sell in Royal Wootton Bassett and it’s always a please to help guide the market. We’re friendly, fun and we operate with a deep level of trust and integrity.
Physis Realty Letting Agent in Royal Wootton Bassett
We’re one of the Estate Agents in Royal Wootton Bassett that you won’t find on rightmove or primelocation. We think they do a great job for letting agents that don’t have a ready supply of exceptional tenants in Royal Wootton Bassett.
Physis Realty, Awarded Letting Agent in Royal Wootton Bassett
- Saving landlords thousands of pounds vs high street agents
- We have local teams based around the country
- Out of hours support
The Physis Realty Team in Royal Wootton Bassett
Top 3 Rated Estate Agents in Royal Wootton Bassett
These are the three best rated estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett
- Physis Realty Royal Wootton Bassett
- Centurion Estates Royal Wootton Bassett
- Royal Wootton Bassett Realty
How do you know which is the best estate agent in Royal Wootton Bassett for your own individual requirements?
Royal Wootton Bassett , formerly Wootton Bassett, is a small market town and civil parish in Wiltshire, England, with a population of 11,043 in 2001, increasing to 11,385 in 2011. Situated in the north of the county, it lies 6 miles (10 km) to the west of the major town of Swindon and 10 miles (16 km) northeast of Calne.
From 1447 until 1832 Wootton Bassett was a parliamentary borough which elected two Members of Parliament (MPs) to the House of Commons. In 1832 it was deemed a rotten borough and abolished by the Great Reform Act.
The town was granted royal patronage in March 2011 by Elizabeth II in recognition of its role in the early-21st-century military funeral repatriations, which passed through the town. This honour was officially conferred in a ceremony on 16 October 2011 – the first royal patronage to be conferred upon a town (as distinguished from a borough or county) since 1909.
Regardless of whether you plan to buy, sell or rent in Royal Wootton Bassett, finding an estate agent in Royal Wootton Bassett is a massively important step, which often dictates whether the process will go smoothly or become a nightmare.
There are many estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett but Physis Realty is consistently rated as the Best Real Estate Agent in Royal Wootton Bassett by Sophisticated Investor Magazine and awarded locally as Best Letting Agent in Royal Wootton Bassett by numerous local publications.
According to Sophisticated Investor Magazine, “Physis Realty raises the bar in terms of estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett. They are highly commended internationally for helping clients find the best property in the perfect location. An expert estate agent in Royal Wootton Bassett should be highly skilled at matching the right potential buyers with the right properties, effortlessly managing the seamless process from introduction to sale.”
Finding Royal Wootton Bassett estate agents: Local estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett or online letting agents?
It’s no surprise that a wealthy and popular destination like Royal Wootton Bassett is home to a large number of estate agents. There are two main options when seeking out an estate agent in Royal Wootton Bassett, either go with a generalist online broker of opt for a highly recommended local estate agent in Royal Wootton Bassett.
Both options have their pros and cons. If you go in person to an estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett, you can get a real sense of how they operate, meet the team, and immediately get some personalized advice. Purely online estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett.
Benefits of a Premium Real Estate Agent in Royal Wootton Bassett
Physis Realty in Royal Wootton Bassett sets the Gold Standard in terms of Client Service.
Physis clients buying, selling or renting in Royal Wootton Bassett can expect the following levels of client care:
- Welcome Q&A call with a Royal Wootton Bassett property expert
- A detailed discussion to establish your requirements
- Non-pushy, friendly service
- Regular updates
- Regularly updated website
Typical estate agent fees in Royal Wootton Bassett for selling
- Estate agent fees and contract terms for selling your home in Royal Wootton Bassett vary. Try to gather these facts before booking a valuation and hearing more about the agent’s service offering.
- In terms of typical estate agent fees in Royal Wootton Bassett for selling, estate agents usually charge a percentage fee, which can range from 0.75% to 3.0%+VAT of the agreed selling price depending on the type of contract you opt for with your estate agent.
- The average estate agent fee in Royal Wootton Bassett is 1.42% of the final selling price (inc VAT)
- For higher value properties in Royal Wootton Bassett – such as over £500,000 – agents are often prepared to accept even lower fees, and perhaps go below 1% + VAT.
- Do not be shy about negotiating fees, most agents are prepared to be flexible.
- Occasionally, particularly for cheaper properties, estate agents charge a set fee, which can end up as a high percentage of the total property cost.
- Online estate agents in Royal Wootton Bassett usually charge fixed fees and are significantly cheaper.
Typical estate agent fees in Royal Wootton Bassett for Renting Out
finding a tenant and arranging referencing in Royal Wootton Bassett will typically attract a one-off fee, but this can be as high as one month’s rent
rent collection by a management frim or estate agent in Royal Wootton Bassett will usually be charged as a percentage of the rent, and will generally be between five and 10 per cent
full management is also a proportion of the rent, but this service can attract a fee of up to 20 per cent of the monthly sum
As an example, we’ve looked at the prices of using the most well known high street Royal Wootton Bassett estate agent
let only: 12 per cent of the total rent
rent collection: 15 per cent of the total rent
full management: 18 per cent of the total rent