Harpsden Estate Agents for Guaranteed Long Term Rental
Guaranteed Rent in Harpsden is a relatively simple deal structure that totally relieves the prospective landlord of all hassle, stress and worry when it comes to renting out their property in Harpsden.
How it works:
Physis Realty is one of the most awarded and successful realtors in the World. The brokerage operates in seven countries, primarily for high net worth individuals and well known blue-chip companies.
Physis Realty are retained by major worldwide employers who are relocating their UK staff back home. These key staff are instrumental to these organizations and get well looked after.
We only deal with returning UK executives from blue chip companies who are being relocated back home as Asian and south American operations scale back their presence in these regions. HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan and Major News Organizations are among Physis Realtys clients in Asia and the GCC.
Many of these executives have been out of the UK for 20 years or more. In fact, we have over 8,700 returning UK executives looking for accommodation in the UK’s Golden Triangle i.e. the area from London to Bristol, up to Birmingham and then back to London through the Cotswolds, Oxford and the Chiltern Hill.
Harpsden is firmly in the Golden Triangle for premium property rentals.
Physis Realty can take a long term Corporate Rental of your Property for up to Five Years Guaranteed Rent:
- No hassle with agents
- No worries about tenenta
- No maintenance (all maintenance is included)
- No periods when your property is vacant
- 100% hands off rental experience
- No management fees
- No agent fees
- No finders fees
- No hidden costs whatsoever
- At the end of the corporate tenancy your property is returned to exactly the same condition as when we take over
Harpsden Estate Agents
There are many estate agents in Harpsden, as a landlord or seller it can be difficult to choose who to trust. In fact, with the current market its not unusual for Harpsden estate agents to not even return your call.
This article will help you to:
- Find the best Harpsden estate agent
- Choose the best estate agents in Harpsden
- Assess the typical estate agent fees in Harpsden
- What you should know about the Harpsden property market
Physis Realty Estate Agent in Harpsden
If you’re looking for an estate agent in Harpsden to sell your property, let’s have a totally free, confidential and matter of fact conversation.
Lots of estate agents in Harpsden have forgotten about old style client service. Just because the market is ‘hot’ right now in Harpsden surely it doesn’t mean that all the old world values of honesty, integrity and service have to be thrown out in the clamor for sales?
We love our initial chats with prospective property owners looking to sell in Harpsden and it’s always a please to help guide the market. We’re friendly, fun and we operate with a deep level of trust and integrity.
Physis Realty Letting Agent in Harpsden
We’re one of the Estate Agents in Harpsden that you won’t find on rightmove or primelocation. We think they do a great job for letting agents that don’t have a ready supply of exceptional tenants in Harpsden.
Physis Realty, Awarded Letting Agent in Harpsden
- Saving landlords thousands of pounds vs high street agents
- We have local teams based around the country
- Out of hours support
The Physis Realty Team in Harpsden
Top 3 Rated Estate Agents in Harpsden
These are the three best rated estate agents in Harpsden
- Physis Realty Harpsden
- Centurion Estates Harpsden
- Harpsden Realty
How do you know which is the best estate agent in Harpsden for your own individual requirements?
Harpsden is a rural and semi-rural village and civil parish immediately south of Henley-on-Thames in South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, England. Its scattered centre is set 0.5 miles (0.80 km) from the east border which is the River Thames, marking a short boundary with Berkshire. The parish extends 5 miles (8.0 km) inland and borders Rotherfield Peppard to the west, that is, next to its main sections of woodland in the southern extreme of the Chiltern Hills including an SSSI area of ancient woodland. The village has neither railway station nor shops, but has the main road from Reading to Henley, both of which have grown substantially since World War II into centres of trade, education and general meeting places, such as by their increased number of cafés and restaurants.
Regardless of whether you plan to buy, sell or rent in Harpsden, finding an estate agent in Harpsden is a massively important step, which often dictates whether the process will go smoothly or become a nightmare.
There are many estate agents in Harpsden but Physis Realty is consistently rated as the Best Real Estate Agent in Harpsden by Sophisticated Investor Magazine and awarded locally as Best Letting Agent in Harpsden by numerous local publications.
According to Sophisticated Investor Magazine, “Physis Realty raises the bar in terms of estate agents in Harpsden. They are highly commended internationally for helping clients find the best property in the perfect location. An expert estate agent in Harpsden should be highly skilled at matching the right potential buyers with the right properties, effortlessly managing the seamless process from introduction to sale.”
Finding Harpsden estate agents: Local estate agents in Harpsden or online letting agents?
It’s no surprise that a wealthy and popular destination like Harpsden is home to a large number of estate agents. There are two main options when seeking out an estate agent in Harpsden, either go with a generalist online broker of opt for a highly recommended local estate agent in Harpsden.
Both options have their pros and cons. If you go in person to an estate agents in Harpsden, you can get a real sense of how they operate, meet the team, and immediately get some personalized advice. Purely online estate agents in Harpsden.
Benefits of a Premium Real Estate Agent in Harpsden
Physis Realty in Harpsden sets the Gold Standard in terms of Client Service.
Physis clients buying, selling or renting in Harpsden can expect the following levels of client care:
- Welcome Q&A call with a Harpsden property expert
- A detailed discussion to establish your requirements
- Non-pushy, friendly service
- Regular updates
- Regularly updated website
Typical estate agent fees in Harpsden for selling
- Estate agent fees and contract terms for selling your home in Harpsden vary. Try to gather these facts before booking a valuation and hearing more about the agent’s service offering.
- In terms of typical estate agent fees in Harpsden for selling, estate agents usually charge a percentage fee, which can range from 0.75% to 3.0%+VAT of the agreed selling price depending on the type of contract you opt for with your estate agent.
- The average estate agent fee in Harpsden is 1.42% of the final selling price (inc VAT)
- For higher value properties in Harpsden – such as over £500,000 – agents are often prepared to accept even lower fees, and perhaps go below 1% + VAT.
- Do not be shy about negotiating fees, most agents are prepared to be flexible.
- Occasionally, particularly for cheaper properties, estate agents charge a set fee, which can end up as a high percentage of the total property cost.
- Online estate agents in Harpsden usually charge fixed fees and are significantly cheaper.
Typical estate agent fees in Harpsden for Renting Out
finding a tenant and arranging referencing in Harpsden will typically attract a one-off fee, but this can be as high as one month’s rent
rent collection by a management frim or estate agent in Harpsden will usually be charged as a percentage of the rent, and will generally be between five and 10 per cent
full management is also a proportion of the rent, but this service can attract a fee of up to 20 per cent of the monthly sum
As an example, we’ve looked at the prices of using the most well known high street Harpsden estate agent
let only: 12 per cent of the total rent
rent collection: 15 per cent of the total rent
full management: 18 per cent of the total rent