Foxcote Estate Agents for Guaranteed Long Term Rental
Guaranteed Rent in Foxcote is a relatively simple deal structure that totally relieves the prospective landlord of all hassle, stress and worry when it comes to renting out their property in Foxcote.
How it works:
Physis Realty is one of the most awarded and successful realtors in the World. The brokerage operates in seven countries, primarily for high net worth individuals and well known blue-chip companies.
Physis Realty are retained by major worldwide employers who are relocating their UK staff back home. These key staff are instrumental to these organizations and get well looked after.
We only deal with returning UK executives from blue chip companies who are being relocated back home as Asian and south American operations scale back their presence in these regions. HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan and Major News Organizations are among Physis Realtys clients in Asia and the GCC.
Many of these executives have been out of the UK for 20 years or more. In fact, we have over 8,700 returning UK executives looking for accommodation in the UK’s Golden Triangle i.e. the area from London to Bristol, up to Birmingham and then back to London through the Cotswolds, Oxford and the Chiltern Hill.
Foxcote is firmly in the Golden Triangle for premium property rentals.
Physis Realty can take a long term Corporate Rental of your Property for up to Five Years Guaranteed Rent:
- No hassle with agents
- No worries about tenenta
- No maintenance (all maintenance is included)
- No periods when your property is vacant
- 100% hands off rental experience
- No management fees
- No agent fees
- No finders fees
- No hidden costs whatsoever
- At the end of the corporate tenancy your property is returned to exactly the same condition as when we take over
Foxcote Estate Agents
There are many estate agents in Foxcote, as a landlord or seller it can be difficult to choose who to trust. In fact, with the current market its not unusual for Foxcote estate agents to not even return your call.
This article will help you to:
- Find the best Foxcote estate agent
- Choose the best estate agents in Foxcote
- Assess the typical estate agent fees in Foxcote
- What you should know about the Foxcote property market
Physis Realty Estate Agent in Foxcote
If you’re looking for an estate agent in Foxcote to sell your property, let’s have a totally free, confidential and matter of fact conversation.
Lots of estate agents in Foxcote have forgotten about old style client service. Just because the market is ‘hot’ right now in Foxcote surely it doesn’t mean that all the old world values of honesty, integrity and service have to be thrown out in the clamor for sales?
We love our initial chats with prospective property owners looking to sell in Foxcote and it’s always a please to help guide the market. We’re friendly, fun and we operate with a deep level of trust and integrity.
Physis Realty Letting Agent in Foxcote
We’re one of the Estate Agents in Foxcote that you won’t find on rightmove or primelocation. We think they do a great job for letting agents that don’t have a ready supply of exceptional tenants in Foxcote.
Physis Realty, Awarded Letting Agent in Foxcote
- Saving landlords thousands of pounds vs high street agents
- We have local teams based around the country
- Out of hours support
The Physis Realty Team in Foxcote
Top 3 Rated Estate Agents in Foxcote
These are the three best rated estate agents in Foxcote
- Physis Realty Foxcote
- Centurion Estates Foxcote
- Foxcote Realty
How do you know which is the best estate agent in Foxcote for your own individual requirements?
Regardless of whether you plan to buy, sell or rent in Foxcote, finding an estate agent in Foxcote is a massively important step, which often dictates whether the process will go smoothly or become a nightmare.
There are many estate agents in Foxcote but Physis Realty is consistently rated as the Best Real Estate Agent in Foxcote by Sophisticated Investor Magazine and awarded locally as Best Letting Agent in Foxcote by numerous local publications.
According to Sophisticated Investor Magazine, “Physis Realty raises the bar in terms of estate agents in Foxcote. They are highly commended internationally for helping clients find the best property in the perfect location. An expert estate agent in Foxcote should be highly skilled at matching the right potential buyers with the right properties, effortlessly managing the seamless process from introduction to sale.”
Finding Foxcote estate agents: Local estate agents in Foxcote or online letting agents?
It’s no surprise that a wealthy and popular destination like Foxcote is home to a large number of estate agents. There are two main options when seeking out an estate agent in Foxcote, either go with a generalist online broker of opt for a highly recommended local estate agent in Foxcote.
Both options have their pros and cons. If you go in person to an estate agents in Foxcote, you can get a real sense of how they operate, meet the team, and immediately get some personalized advice. Purely online estate agents in Foxcote.
Benefits of a Premium Real Estate Agent in Foxcote
Physis Realty in Foxcote sets the Gold Standard in terms of Client Service.
Physis clients buying, selling or renting in Foxcote can expect the following levels of client care:
- Welcome Q&A call with a Foxcote property expert
- A detailed discussion to establish your requirements
- Non-pushy, friendly service
- Regular updates
- Regularly updated website
Typical estate agent fees in Foxcote for selling
- Estate agent fees and contract terms for selling your home in Foxcote vary. Try to gather these facts before booking a valuation and hearing more about the agent’s service offering.
- In terms of typical estate agent fees in Foxcote for selling, estate agents usually charge a percentage fee, which can range from 0.75% to 3.0%+VAT of the agreed selling price depending on the type of contract you opt for with your estate agent.
- The average estate agent fee in Foxcote is 1.42% of the final selling price (inc VAT)
- For higher value properties in Foxcote – such as over £500,000 – agents are often prepared to accept even lower fees, and perhaps go below 1% + VAT.
- Do not be shy about negotiating fees, most agents are prepared to be flexible.
- Occasionally, particularly for cheaper properties, estate agents charge a set fee, which can end up as a high percentage of the total property cost.
- Online estate agents in Foxcote usually charge fixed fees and are significantly cheaper.
Typical estate agent fees in Foxcote for Renting Out
finding a tenant and arranging referencing in Foxcote will typically attract a one-off fee, but this can be as high as one month’s rent
rent collection by a management frim or estate agent in Foxcote will usually be charged as a percentage of the rent, and will generally be between five and 10 per cent
full management is also a proportion of the rent, but this service can attract a fee of up to 20 per cent of the monthly sum
As an example, we’ve looked at the prices of using the most well known high street Foxcote estate agent
let only: 12 per cent of the total rent
rent collection: 15 per cent of the total rent
full management: 18 per cent of the total rent