Eathorpe Estate Agents for Guaranteed Long Term Rental
Guaranteed Rent in Eathorpe is a relatively simple deal structure that totally relieves the prospective landlord of all hassle, stress and worry when it comes to renting out their property in Eathorpe.
How it works:
Physis Realty is one of the most awarded and successful realtors in the World. The brokerage operates in seven countries, primarily for high net worth individuals and well known blue-chip companies.
Physis Realty are retained by major worldwide employers who are relocating their UK staff back home. These key staff are instrumental to these organizations and get well looked after.
We only deal with returning UK executives from blue chip companies who are being relocated back home as Asian and south American operations scale back their presence in these regions. HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan and Major News Organizations are among Physis Realtys clients in Asia and the GCC.
Many of these executives have been out of the UK for 20 years or more. In fact, we have over 8,700 returning UK executives looking for accommodation in the UK’s Golden Triangle i.e. the area from London to Bristol, up to Birmingham and then back to London through the Cotswolds, Oxford and the Chiltern Hill.
Eathorpe is firmly in the Golden Triangle for premium property rentals.
Physis Realty can take a long term Corporate Rental of your Property for up to Five Years Guaranteed Rent:
- No hassle with agents
- No worries about tenenta
- No maintenance (all maintenance is included)
- No periods when your property is vacant
- 100% hands off rental experience
- No management fees
- No agent fees
- No finders fees
- No hidden costs whatsoever
- At the end of the corporate tenancy your property is returned to exactly the same condition as when we take over
Eathorpe Estate Agents
There are many estate agents in Eathorpe, as a landlord or seller it can be difficult to choose who to trust. In fact, with the current market its not unusual for Eathorpe estate agents to not even return your call.
This article will help you to:
- Find the best Eathorpe estate agent
- Choose the best estate agents in Eathorpe
- Assess the typical estate agent fees in Eathorpe
- What you should know about the Eathorpe property market
Physis Realty Estate Agent in Eathorpe
If you’re looking for an estate agent in Eathorpe to sell your property, let’s have a totally free, confidential and matter of fact conversation.
Lots of estate agents in Eathorpe have forgotten about old style client service. Just because the market is ‘hot’ right now in Eathorpe surely it doesn’t mean that all the old world values of honesty, integrity and service have to be thrown out in the clamor for sales?
We love our initial chats with prospective property owners looking to sell in Eathorpe and it’s always a please to help guide the market. We’re friendly, fun and we operate with a deep level of trust and integrity.
Physis Realty Letting Agent in Eathorpe
We’re one of the Estate Agents in Eathorpe that you won’t find on rightmove or primelocation. We think they do a great job for letting agents that don’t have a ready supply of exceptional tenants in Eathorpe.
Physis Realty, Awarded Letting Agent in Eathorpe
- Saving landlords thousands of pounds vs high street agents
- We have local teams based around the country
- Out of hours support
The Physis Realty Team in Eathorpe
Top 3 Rated Estate Agents in Eathorpe
These are the three best rated estate agents in Eathorpe
- Physis Realty Eathorpe
- Centurion Estates Eathorpe
- Eathorpe Realty
How do you know which is the best estate agent in Eathorpe for your own individual requirements?
Eathorpe is a small village and civil parish five miles east of Leamington Spa, in Warwickshire, England. The parish is part of the electoral ward of Cubbington. It is close to the B4455, which follows the line of the Roman Fosse Way, and the River Leam. According to the 2001 census, the parish had a population of 113, increasing to 190 at the 2011 census.
The village has a village hall, the original being built in the early 1970s. The only public house is The Plough, an 18th-century former coaching inn situated beside the Fosse Way. The first mention of a post office in Eathorpe was in 1875, but the village post office closed in March 1999.
Eathorpe Hall is the former home of Samuel Shepheard, who built the original Shepheard’s Hotel in Cairo, Egypt. An inscription on the bridge, over the River Leam, which links Eathorpe with the nearby village of Wappenbury reads: “This bridge was erected by Samuel Shepheard of Eathorpe Hall, AD 1862”. Close to the bridge is a pipeline which feeds water from the Leam to nearby Draycote Water. This pipeline was used to fill the reservoir when it opened in 1966.
Media related to Eathorpe at Wikimedia Commons
Regardless of whether you plan to buy, sell or rent in Eathorpe, finding an estate agent in Eathorpe is a massively important step, which often dictates whether the process will go smoothly or become a nightmare.
There are many estate agents in Eathorpe but Physis Realty is consistently rated as the Best Real Estate Agent in Eathorpe by Sophisticated Investor Magazine and awarded locally as Best Letting Agent in Eathorpe by numerous local publications.
According to Sophisticated Investor Magazine, “Physis Realty raises the bar in terms of estate agents in Eathorpe. They are highly commended internationally for helping clients find the best property in the perfect location. An expert estate agent in Eathorpe should be highly skilled at matching the right potential buyers with the right properties, effortlessly managing the seamless process from introduction to sale.”
Finding Eathorpe estate agents: Local estate agents in Eathorpe or online letting agents?
It’s no surprise that a wealthy and popular destination like Eathorpe is home to a large number of estate agents. There are two main options when seeking out an estate agent in Eathorpe, either go with a generalist online broker of opt for a highly recommended local estate agent in Eathorpe.
Both options have their pros and cons. If you go in person to an estate agents in Eathorpe, you can get a real sense of how they operate, meet the team, and immediately get some personalized advice. Purely online estate agents in Eathorpe.
Benefits of a Premium Real Estate Agent in Eathorpe
Physis Realty in Eathorpe sets the Gold Standard in terms of Client Service.
Physis clients buying, selling or renting in Eathorpe can expect the following levels of client care:
- Welcome Q&A call with a Eathorpe property expert
- A detailed discussion to establish your requirements
- Non-pushy, friendly service
- Regular updates
- Regularly updated website
Typical estate agent fees in Eathorpe for selling
- Estate agent fees and contract terms for selling your home in Eathorpe vary. Try to gather these facts before booking a valuation and hearing more about the agent’s service offering.
- In terms of typical estate agent fees in Eathorpe for selling, estate agents usually charge a percentage fee, which can range from 0.75% to 3.0%+VAT of the agreed selling price depending on the type of contract you opt for with your estate agent.
- The average estate agent fee in Eathorpe is 1.42% of the final selling price (inc VAT)
- For higher value properties in Eathorpe – such as over £500,000 – agents are often prepared to accept even lower fees, and perhaps go below 1% + VAT.
- Do not be shy about negotiating fees, most agents are prepared to be flexible.
- Occasionally, particularly for cheaper properties, estate agents charge a set fee, which can end up as a high percentage of the total property cost.
- Online estate agents in Eathorpe usually charge fixed fees and are significantly cheaper.
Typical estate agent fees in Eathorpe for Renting Out
finding a tenant and arranging referencing in Eathorpe will typically attract a one-off fee, but this can be as high as one month’s rent
rent collection by a management frim or estate agent in Eathorpe will usually be charged as a percentage of the rent, and will generally be between five and 10 per cent
full management is also a proportion of the rent, but this service can attract a fee of up to 20 per cent of the monthly sum
As an example, we’ve looked at the prices of using the most well known high street Eathorpe estate agent
let only: 12 per cent of the total rent
rent collection: 15 per cent of the total rent
full management: 18 per cent of the total rent