Blewbury Estate Agents for Guaranteed Long Term Rental
Guaranteed Rent in Blewbury is a relatively simple deal structure that totally relieves the prospective landlord of all hassle, stress and worry when it comes to renting out their property in Blewbury.
How it works:
Physis Realty is one of the most awarded and successful realtors in the World. The brokerage operates in seven countries, primarily for high net worth individuals and well known blue-chip companies.
Physis Realty are retained by major worldwide employers who are relocating their UK staff back home. These key staff are instrumental to these organizations and get well looked after.
We only deal with returning UK executives from blue chip companies who are being relocated back home as Asian and south American operations scale back their presence in these regions. HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan and Major News Organizations are among Physis Realtys clients in Asia and the GCC.
Many of these executives have been out of the UK for 20 years or more. In fact, we have over 8,700 returning UK executives looking for accommodation in the UK’s Golden Triangle i.e. the area from London to Bristol, up to Birmingham and then back to London through the Cotswolds, Oxford and the Chiltern Hill.
Blewbury is firmly in the Golden Triangle for premium property rentals.
Physis Realty can take a long term Corporate Rental of your Property for up to Five Years Guaranteed Rent:
- No hassle with agents
- No worries about tenenta
- No maintenance (all maintenance is included)
- No periods when your property is vacant
- 100% hands off rental experience
- No management fees
- No agent fees
- No finders fees
- No hidden costs whatsoever
- At the end of the corporate tenancy your property is returned to exactly the same condition as when we take over
Blewbury Estate Agents
There are many estate agents in Blewbury, as a landlord or seller it can be difficult to choose who to trust. In fact, with the current market its not unusual for Blewbury estate agents to not even return your call.
This article will help you to:
- Find the best Blewbury estate agent
- Choose the best estate agents in Blewbury
- Assess the typical estate agent fees in Blewbury
- What you should know about the Blewbury property market
Physis Realty Estate Agent in Blewbury
If you’re looking for an estate agent in Blewbury to sell your property, let’s have a totally free, confidential and matter of fact conversation.
Lots of estate agents in Blewbury have forgotten about old style client service. Just because the market is ‘hot’ right now in Blewbury surely it doesn’t mean that all the old world values of honesty, integrity and service have to be thrown out in the clamor for sales?
We love our initial chats with prospective property owners looking to sell in Blewbury and it’s always a please to help guide the market. We’re friendly, fun and we operate with a deep level of trust and integrity.
Physis Realty Letting Agent in Blewbury
We’re one of the Estate Agents in Blewbury that you won’t find on rightmove or primelocation. We think they do a great job for letting agents that don’t have a ready supply of exceptional tenants in Blewbury.
Physis Realty, Awarded Letting Agent in Blewbury
- Saving landlords thousands of pounds vs high street agents
- We have local teams based around the country
- Out of hours support
The Physis Realty Team in Blewbury
Top 3 Rated Estate Agents in Blewbury
These are the three best rated estate agents in Blewbury
- Physis Realty Blewbury
- Centurion Estates Blewbury
- Blewbury Realty
How do you know which is the best estate agent in Blewbury for your own individual requirements?
Blewbury is a village and civil parish at the foot of the Berkshire Downs section of the North Wessex Downs about 4 miles (6.4 km) south of Didcot, 14 miles (23 km) south of Oxford and 50 miles (80 km) west of London. It was part of Berkshire until the 1974 boundary changes transferred it to Oxfordshire. The 2011 Census recorded the parish’s population as 1,581.
A number of springs rise at the foot of the escarpment of the downs. Some springs feed a small lake called the Watercress Beds, where watercress used to be grown. From here and elsewhere tributaries feed the Mill Brook which carries the water to the Thames at Wallingford. The A417 road runs along below the escarpment above the springs and through the south of the village. The Blewbury citizens are often called Blewbarians.
Regardless of whether you plan to buy, sell or rent in Blewbury, finding an estate agent in Blewbury is a massively important step, which often dictates whether the process will go smoothly or become a nightmare.
There are many estate agents in Blewbury but Physis Realty is consistently rated as the Best Real Estate Agent in Blewbury by Sophisticated Investor Magazine and awarded locally as Best Letting Agent in Blewbury by numerous local publications.
According to Sophisticated Investor Magazine, “Physis Realty raises the bar in terms of estate agents in Blewbury. They are highly commended internationally for helping clients find the best property in the perfect location. An expert estate agent in Blewbury should be highly skilled at matching the right potential buyers with the right properties, effortlessly managing the seamless process from introduction to sale.”
Finding Blewbury estate agents: Local estate agents in Blewbury or online letting agents?
It’s no surprise that a wealthy and popular destination like Blewbury is home to a large number of estate agents. There are two main options when seeking out an estate agent in Blewbury, either go with a generalist online broker of opt for a highly recommended local estate agent in Blewbury.
Both options have their pros and cons. If you go in person to an estate agents in Blewbury, you can get a real sense of how they operate, meet the team, and immediately get some personalized advice. Purely online estate agents in Blewbury.
Benefits of a Premium Real Estate Agent in Blewbury
Physis Realty in Blewbury sets the Gold Standard in terms of Client Service.
Physis clients buying, selling or renting in Blewbury can expect the following levels of client care:
- Welcome Q&A call with a Blewbury property expert
- A detailed discussion to establish your requirements
- Non-pushy, friendly service
- Regular updates
- Regularly updated website
Typical estate agent fees in Blewbury for selling
- Estate agent fees and contract terms for selling your home in Blewbury vary. Try to gather these facts before booking a valuation and hearing more about the agent’s service offering.
- In terms of typical estate agent fees in Blewbury for selling, estate agents usually charge a percentage fee, which can range from 0.75% to 3.0%+VAT of the agreed selling price depending on the type of contract you opt for with your estate agent.
- The average estate agent fee in Blewbury is 1.42% of the final selling price (inc VAT)
- For higher value properties in Blewbury – such as over £500,000 – agents are often prepared to accept even lower fees, and perhaps go below 1% + VAT.
- Do not be shy about negotiating fees, most agents are prepared to be flexible.
- Occasionally, particularly for cheaper properties, estate agents charge a set fee, which can end up as a high percentage of the total property cost.
- Online estate agents in Blewbury usually charge fixed fees and are significantly cheaper.
Typical estate agent fees in Blewbury for Renting Out
finding a tenant and arranging referencing in Blewbury will typically attract a one-off fee, but this can be as high as one month’s rent
rent collection by a management frim or estate agent in Blewbury will usually be charged as a percentage of the rent, and will generally be between five and 10 per cent
full management is also a proportion of the rent, but this service can attract a fee of up to 20 per cent of the monthly sum
As an example, we’ve looked at the prices of using the most well known high street Blewbury estate agent
let only: 12 per cent of the total rent
rent collection: 15 per cent of the total rent
full management: 18 per cent of the total rent